Friday 17 April 2009

Jacqui Smith

...is a cunt.

Never in the field of politics has such a burden been placed on someone so incapable of fulfilling the role. This country is going downt the shitter faster than the chicken vindaloo I had for lunch. The sad part is the vindaloo was wholesome, pure and welcomed.

The same cannot be said for Jacqui.

The nice part of me would like to think that she was thrust into this position purely because she is a woman and, at certain angles, not too unpleasing on the eye.

The nasty - and probably correct part of me - thinks that she is a vicious piece of work who will stamp on anybody, to get her way. She has not the intellect to do so, she should be ironing shirts, taking kids to the playground and possibly even giving the husband a nosh. It would certainly save some taxpayers money.

There comes a point in time when even the most deluded realise that the game is up. You've been found out. Accept it and bow out gently. No-one will mourn your passing.

If you had one ounce of decency within you, you would go and apologise on your way out. But I doubt you will. See also Damien McBride and Dolly.

Take a big step back and see the absolute fuck-up you are making of this country. I hope you all rot.

4 comments:

Fidothedog said...

I would just like to add my 2p worth and say "Jacqui Smith is a cunt"

Custard said...

The cuntiest of all the cunts, I would proffer.

Man in the Street said...

Agreed.

Fidothedog said...

Just popped back to call Home Sec. Jacqui Smith a cunt(again).