Thursday 16 April 2009

Frenzy

It's going quite well recently, not just because of http://www.order-order.com/ But it certainly helps.

No longer do I have to tell people of what can be achieved - the evidence is there in the papers recently. Otherwise sedentary people are starting to sit up and take note. This can only help. I want decency to descend back in the country I grew up. Is that too much to ask?

I want my children not to be saddled with debts caused by this failed government. Is that too much to ask? They were not involved in their colossal fuck-ups, why should they be made to pay? For the last few years, I have realised that the worst thing you can do is to be a PAYE slave, feeding this ever hungry machine that is slowly sapping the will to live from those that contribute.

There is much to be said for http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.com/2009/04/time-for-detox.html. Starving these fat piggies may well be the answer. I think the next 12 months will reveal far more.

Things must change - for the sake of you, this country and your children.

No comments: